The bamboo : a reality
- Bamboo normally grows in the tropics and subtropics, at high altitudes like in the jungle.
- Bamboo stabilizes soil by its rhizomes (underground roots) and erosion control.
- The bamboo grows much faster than trees, and produces more oxygen thus consuming more CO2.
- Bamboo provides baby shoots for food.
- Bamboo is used to make objects, tools, furniture, or clothing.
- In the construction, the use of bamboo scaffolding, carpentry, housing and inside reinforced concrete it replaces iron. His nickname: the steel plant.
Historically, bamboo is used for everything.
<- The bamboo : a symbol